måndag 30 augusti 2010

mine

Oh my god vad Taylor Swifts musikvideo till Mine är bra! Den har jag kollat på flera gånger idag för den är såå bra.


And I remember that fight, two-thirty am
You said everything was slipping right out of our hands
I ran out, crying, and you followed me out into the street

Braced myself for the goodbye, cause that's all I've ever known
Then, you took me by surprise
You said, "I'll never leave you alone."

You said, "I remember how we felt, sitting by the water.
And every time I look at you, it's like the first time.
I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter.
She is the best thing that's ever been mine."

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing that's ever been mine

Do you believe it?
We're gonna make it now
And I can see it

Inga kommentarer: